Thursday, July 29, 2010

E. High Street

I have returned to Lancaster County, PA to live for awhile. It’s been 5 years since living in this area, and I have a new excitement for being here. Jason, Asher and I are renting a nice sized house just down the road from my parents.

As I search/wait for a job, I have kept busy with going to weddings, reading good books, spending time with friends and family, and watching our small but awesome garden grow.

Although I would love to have some sort of income, I love being unemployed. Actually, I’ll just claim my well-earned ‘summer vacation’ and call myself a teacher until the end of August. J But I do love having time available to write letters, explore new recipes, visit a friend on a whim, leave early, stay late, take naps…

roommates

pet turtles

Basil day 5

Heirloom tomatoes

some flowers I should know the name of

basil bush

No comments: